Jump to content

slidding lids

Recommended Posts

hi peoples,

just want to know if anyone knows where to buy the black plastic that is shaped like a 'h' to use for slidding lids on a fish tank. cant find it any where. also it needs to be some where on the sunny coast. any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers kel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...