hi guys we have finally got our tank up and running and our new sump system setup going to for the final time fingers cross it works this time it should as lance told us its big enough to filter moreton bay lol lol also want to say thank you to aef / stu for some good advice towards the sump also and lance too here are some pics please enjoy them also this 5 foot sump is running on a 6x3x700 tank and you can see the blue drum is a bio filter

22122010_004.jpg

22122010-1.jpg

22122010_002.jpg

22122010_003.jpg

cheers nev and paula

well mate i have seen other people with 6 to 7 foot sumps i can tell you somthing if we had more room i would have gone megga big with extra green tubs and ibcs we are having stingrays and nice natives we want real nice clean crystal water and it should do it

na mate it hasent got k1 in there but you can put it in there at the moment there is noodles in the bottom of the drum and im going to throw bags o scorio rock in there soon to and where the pipe comes in the middle there will be media socks there soon and maybe if i can grab some k1 i will throw it in there to

looks good Nev and Paula.... it will all work out now you have this setup. You definately need that sock in there. Thanks for the congrats too.

cheers