Hey all,

Today I walked into the fish room to see my blue ram pair with a cloud of fry around them, I then saw the mother picking them off one by one :(

So I got the fry into thier own tank in about 3.5 seconds lol

I put them in a tank with the same water and a sponge filter. They were all a bit shocked at first, sitting on the bottom but they are starting to liven up.

Anyway these are by far the smallest fry I have ever tried to raise, I need some help with, well everything. I tried feeding frozen spirulina brine shrimp and crushed nls grow. They havent had a good go at it yet but I'm hoping they will.

I'm just after any tips and advice on raising fry so small.

Cheers

congrats. Micro Worms or vinegar ells are good food for small fry. just do regular water changes and keep the water in tip top state and in no time you will be selling these off

They are all swimming around fine now. Got some hikari first bites and most have been eating, I'm hoping the few that haven't will catch on soon. I plan to do small daily water changes just like I do any other fry. I was thinking of putting a small bn in the tank to help with the cleaning, but the fry are so minuscule is it possible that the babys would get eaten by the bn? I put bn with any other fry usually, but Malawi fry are alot bigger.