ok ppls best whitespot treatment i tried the standard stuff thats based with formaldehyde and it did stuff all in my tasnk did the raise temp did stuff all in my tank. tried borth together did stuff all in my tank. used protozin and it took care of it but only had enough for one course of treatment it went away for about 2 months but now its back and got a couple of my guppies (now in a medi tank) nothing else has it have done a big t ank clean to remove any in teh tank

now i cant use salt as the loaches dont like it im told, but would anyone else here reccomend protozin is it harmful to fishiews i know it doesnt state whats in it and one of the guys in the local lfs sold it too me oh anyone know what else its good for was thinking of buying a big bottle but not much good if it only treats whitespot, i was told it treats all protozoan based diseases i.e whitespot is this accurate?

thanks for your time to read my ranting as im still learning to control diseases :(

Protozin is by far the best whitespot treatment I have ever used. If you can seperate the guppies, treating them with a good strong dose of aquarium salt and recommended dose of Protozin usually does the trick. Although it is expensive Seachem Livebearer Salt works the best by far. My lfs Redlands Pet Centre sells both of these at the best prices anywhere but that doesn't appear to be close to you.