I wish them luck but they are going to be fighting an uphill battle especially with that land lord

Its crap though when you consider fish generally wont hurt anything to do with the room or anything inside

Though I have known about quite a few tenants who have left house is such a mess when only have a fish tank

Hopefully the rules are changed and such rules regarding fish in rented house is removed

Brad

Thats terrible news for them.Im lucky i rent with my fiancee, and we have a very good relationship with our landlords.(They live in sydney...lol)

They had no problem with me and my addiction to fish, they enjoy coming to inspect to see them, lol.

Hope they find somewhere good next time...

Dave

Thats terrible news for them.Im lucky i rent with my fiancee, and we have a very good relationship with our landlords.(They live in sydney...lol)

They had no problem with me and my addiction to fish, they enjoy coming to inspect to see them, lol.

Hope they find somewhere good next time...

Dave

Haha that's my exact same situation as well. Even with the Owners living in Sydney and having a good look at my tanks when they visit.