bender18

QUEENSLAND AQUARIUM HOBBYISTS AUCTION IN CABOOLTURE 5th FEB!!!!

Hi All

The caboolture auctions is come up again.

Saturday FEBRUARY 5th

QUEENSLAND AQUARIUM HOBBYISTS AUCTION

AUCTION STARTS 5.00PM

FISH IN FROM 3.30PM

CABOOLTURE HIGH SCHOOL HALL

LEE ST CABOOLTURE

near hospital

for more information check out our website at

http://www.qah.org.au

An was wondering what fish, plants driftwood accessories people will be bringing along?

This is also just a friendly reminder about the auction!

Get over it mate, If you don't care then go make your own thread for you and the rest of the whingers to not care in.

But i am interested to hear of some of the things that may come up on the night.

Couldn't give a dam , after the last Auction .I will never attend another again .

if you have an issue contact graeme aka xysti53 and tell him your story he is a QAH committee member and part of qfas if your issue is that bad he can take it up with our club or qfas

as for fish turning up dvs69 that is totally unknown until the day as we don't have any idea about what will be bought in by the sellers, however it is pretty reasonable to assume that bn yellows and Africans will be the mainstay of the night with a few yanks to lower standards of the night as well usually a fair few feeders err guppies

Im sure people would have a idea on what they are going to take, I don't expect a confirmed program, just thought it would be good to see what people are thinking of bringing along.

If you don't have a box they are usually for sale somewhere at the venue, I still have mine from the last auction, and only $2 too, Plus i like to take a little bottle of Prime to drip into bags.

any1 selling anything just remember there is new rules for auctions fish must be 4cm tl unless a dwarf species thats 4 cm not 3.5 but 4cm and smaller fish will be rejected from sale

However it is pretty reasonable to assume that bn yellows and Africans will be the mainstay of the night with a few yanks to push standards high of the night as well usually a fair few feeders err guppies and more Africans as feeders

Im sure thats what you ment to say LOL

Fish Junkie

However it is pretty reasonable to assume that bn yellows and Africans will be the mainstay of the night with a few yanks to push standards high of the night as well usually a fair few feeders err guppies and more Africans as feeders

Im sure thats what you ment to say LOL

Fish Junkie

Im sure he did mean that mate, Definately couldn't have been the first version, lol.

Saturday FEBRUARY 5th

QUEENSLAND AQUARIUM HOBBYISTS AUCTION

AUCTION STARTS 5.00PM

FISH IN FROM 3.30PM

CABOOLTURE HIGH SCHOOL HALL

LEE ST CABOOLTURE

near hospital

correct addy as posted previously by graeme