I-want-your-fish

keeping fish tanks crystal clear

hey everyone.. i was just looking at all the pictures of everyones tanks and i must say wow good work guys but i really want to know what the secret is to keeping it crystal clear.my tanks are pretty clear but not as clear as some i have seen. so if anyone could share the secret with me that would be fantastic...

Thanks

Leon

Directions

Rinse before use. Use in a fine mesh filter bag. Each 1 L treats up to 4,000 L (1,000 gallons*) for up to six months. Exhaustion is indicated by a pronounced discoloration of the beads to dark brown or black.

ENDQUOTE

Have you found this to be true at this rate? that means a 6 ft tank would only need 100-200ml of the stuff??

if your only after like 100ml or so i can sell you some :) if u like ?

ive got some spare.... ive got 2 bags ( 1 in the filter ) 1 waiting to be used when i clean the filter and bleach the purigen :) so ive always got in the tank ;)

neway pm me if u want some.

Try a product called Macropore exactly the same as Purigen but a lot cheaper...I have been using this(Macropore) now for about 4 months and can't tell the difference between the 2 products,other than 1 is a lot cheaper than the other

Oh and the bags are cheaper too