Hey guys,

I just wanted to say I took the drive up to Brisbane the other night to pick up some Ps. Zebra Long Pelvics from AndrewF and I was well impressed by his setup.

Aside from selling me the fish I was after at a great price, he was very helpful and friendly and seems like a great guy.

The only problem I had with the whole deal was I was a little late getting there and he was on his way out so I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked looking around his tanks. But let me just say what I did see was thousands of quality fish of all kinds. What a setup!

If you are in the market for anything on his list then I thoroughly recommend checking it out.

I second that motion !! The EYs I picked up from him about 6 months ago are of a colour and quality so much higher than I have found other places (including the few I bought at the auction). The other fish are equally fantastic too...

just my two cents worth anyway...

Well done Don, good to see you ended up getting your Zebra Long Pelvics from Andrew, you got quality at a good price.

Now to start breeding them and make them more available! :D