F1 meaning wild caught parents unless you know that for sure otherwise they just normal cichlid, there are alot of people claim that they have F1 but can't prove it lol, how do you know? Some others member may knows it better. Cheers

Edited by Supercobwe

well i got onto a local breeder who has a colony and said he bought them as f1. i offered to buy them from him because he doesnt have the time for them. but thats as mush as ive asked regarding the f1 info

Seeing as how the fry are F2 you probably won't get much, if any, more when selling. If they are great quality then you'll probably sell them quicker and more of them though. And as supercobwe said above there is no way of proving that the colony is F1.

If the colony is great quality and the price is right go for it, just don't get hung up on the F1 though, especially with the dolphins. Seems many are selling F1 dolphins when they are just offspring from imported parents, not wild caught.

Ok. Well he has a colony of 6 and they around the 10cm mark a

and look awesome for $250

Good quality doesn't mean F1 all pending on water condition, food and of course from a good quality parents.

if they are f1 then that is a reasonable price but who knows wat they are???? take a picture and post it im sure odins fish will let you know wat they are

Maybe someone can tell but I can tell you that is not as easy as you think, how are you going to prove that's F1? So, only buying for the quality. Cheers