sarah1234

My dream tank has finally arrived! 8x3x2

It will have an assortment, of scoria, jap matting, some terracotta, bio balls, floating media, and a cpl of other things i am waiting on, will be a fun little setup for Sarah to play wiff, juss need to measure one thing on Sunday, when i am there, n if that works out, then i will have 1 other suprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything is going so well for you, Sarah! It's amazing :D

And that shed!! So jealous! Damn you're lucky living on acreage.

I would like to know how in the world you know so much about fish at your age?!

Were your parents into fish when you were younger?

Very very lucky :) And that's awesome about your new ebjd batch. Will definitely be interested in a couple of those when they are ready :)

Ps. I'm so disappointed about the no pics rule. Hahaha.

I kept reading through every page thinking you might change your mind or give a hint. But no.

You are very strong hahah.

Congrats on everything :)

Chels,

Sarah knows so much due to the fact she has an amazing passion for her fish and a massively strong focus, right from day dot when i met her she new what she wanted and has worked hard in researching and ensuring that when the time was right it all fell into place. Her commitment and desire to understand the basics and her willingness to learn and ask Questions before leaping in has put her in an excellent position to move forward in her love of all things aquatic.

Her parents are not into fish at all, but i think her mum secretly loves her fish :P Annette if you reading this I KNOW U DO!!!!!!!!!! hehe.

The shed is absolutely massive lol and is perfectly suited to her needs.

Im proud of her :)

oh i didnt even know this thread had been bumped! haha :D.

how do i know? well ray juss steal ma thunder dont ya haha nah tis ok.

spose i'm the type of person that loves to learn, ya look at my schooling habits, i love to study

things im interested in. kinda obsessive really. but yeah i think i just fell in love with fishkeeping (very randomly)

and it was just the perfect thing to obsess and learn about.

my parents have never kept fish in their lives! well maybe some goldfish but thats about it. so i'd say up till

recently i am 100% self taught. but now i have ray and a number of people teaching me things, i'm even

freinds with a fish farmer who has taught me heaps!

the bubby blue batch is going great. i think it was about time i got off my ass and raised a spawn. such a nice

new little pair (original male with new female). its a decent spawn to, so im just letting nature take its course

as far as raising goes (parents know best i've found even if it takes them awhile). i think i could presell entire

spawns considering the amount of people every week that spam my inbox with 'do you have ebjds'. its like

kids in a car - are we there yet. haha.

nah no pics, but i am adding another occupant and perhaps subtracting a couple. and maybe (just maybe) getting

rid of my sand cause my filtration is too strong and it doesnt totally settle! once the shed is running (yes i am pretty

damn lucky arent i) the occupants will most likely go outside. then that leaves the 8x3 open to marines (dum dum duuuuuuuuum).

i can but dream. angelfish community tank! emperor angel, magestic angel, regal angel,, gosh there are so many! too many to love!

but anyway that about answers it. and ray ya dag ya make me blush saying such nice things!

[QNice Ray ,thats the most serious phase i think ive read of yours on this site....

UOTE=raycam01_au;274105]Chels,

Sarah knows so much due to the fact she has an amazing passion for her fish and a massively strong focus, right from day dot when i met her she new what she wanted and has worked hard in researching and ensuring that when the time was right it all fell into place. Her commitment and desire to understand the basics and her willingness to learn and ask Questions before leaping in has put her in an excellent position to move forward in her love of all things aquatic.

Her parents are not into fish at all, but i think her mum secretly loves her fish :P Annette if you reading this I KNOW U DO!!!!!!!!!! hehe.

The shed is absolutely massive lol and is perfectly suited to her needs.

Im proud of her :)

Congrats on all that is happening in your fish world sarah,

great to see big tanks and people getting right into it especialy when they are truly passionate about the Fish FIRST and cash second (as we all know its not a gonna make you a Billionare lol).

Keep up with the updates and good luck with it all.

Cheers

Johno

Thanks heaps Johno, I think I learnt very early that fish are not the way to earn cash! rather to spend it.

and anyway, any money i make via breeding goes into buying.. you guessed it more fish :D

will keep the updates coming, specially with the shed.

hey sarah.

your a pain!!!..damn....awesome tank...so jealousy began...and then i read 15 pages of the thread...waiting...waiting....and then.... no fish shots !!....in the beautiful tank!!...ahhhhhhhhhh!...but do understand as these are your guys...and its your thread...and yep sad people do exist...who do stupid stuff like what your implying....damn I think rays (like many on here)...but you got the plush arowana...hmmm....that was a little curve ball...piecing clues together....hmmm...anyways...great job...awesome tank..and love the wider shallower design...i think this is enjoyed more by the fish....already working out where the hell I can put something like that.....middle of the lounge in front of the tv!!....cheers

well the secrets out now,

i will spill the beans

its blood parrots and clown loaches :)

and a massive Leporinus :)

such beautiful fish :)

sozz sarah, had to tell em, even though no fotos, they can imagine

Well goldenswimmers, you have no idea what a pain it was telling the entire forum NO PICS! and

i said it so many god damn times early on but do people read these days? nooooooope :/

haha. truthfully i couldnt show the stock atm anyway cause there is none! sadly one of my

beautiful fish passed away, and i ended up selling the rest recently. the tank is currently

fishless, and is being plumbed for later use. It's actually going to be a marine tank! A marine angel

community to be exact. so theres the matter of every single very expensive part of a marine

system to purchase. fish only of course. it's going to be a slow process. the fish shed is taking

priority and once all my freshwater fish are out in the shed the 8x3x2 is going to be put on a higher stand

and made into the most epic display tank of all time. angelfish comm aint everyones cup of tea and

i know many will boo and hiss, but i dont care in the least :D.

Good news is that you will all see this process, from start to finish. including stock! (hooray!).

it'll be a damn long process though so don't expect to see any drastic changes soon.

Hey we are selling our 8 x 3 x 2 tank & set up. It was built less than 2 years ago. It has solid pine stand and hood also. Runs 2x Fluval FX5 filters, have rockwall background, gravel, heaters, lights, Plants on drift wood, ornaments The lot will take $2500 ONO not seperating cost over 6g to set up so this is very cheap. its all as new condition. Can send pics or more than welcome to come and view. PM me for details

Oh and Sarah I'm sorry bout you're mystery fishy :(

But I can't wait to see you're new thread when you finally start setting up again.

I'm sure it will be amazing :)