Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhoWeR

FS: 5ft tank and other stuff ALL SOLD

For Sale

ALL SOLD

5ftx18inx18in tank, no stand, no lids, divided into 2, good breeder tank, some scratches $50 ONO

5ft.jpg

50x70x51.5cm acrylic tank, no lid, lots of scratches, good for outside or grow out. FREE NO HOLDING

24x12x20cm AquaOne two bay fighter tank with lid FREE NO HOLDING

fightertank.jpg

60l/m Electromagnetic Air Pump -about a year old $30 BACK UP FOR SALE

airpump.jpg

18" tank tight fitting lids. last used by the kids for frogs. No leaks that we know of. $5

18tank.jpg

Used BN logs x 5 $5 each or all 5 for $20

bnlog.jpg

2 x 200lt blue plastic water barrels, tops cut out make on offer not sure what they are worth.

Small System

3 x 126x35.5x31cm tanks

1 tank divided into 4 and other 2 divided into 2

Sump: 61.5x58.5x36 divided into four sections

Pump: SunSun HQB-3900

Pvc Overflows (tanks not drilled)

Return flow with individual taps

Wired with 4 lights for bottom and middle tanks (home job)

Stand: 214.5(h)x 144(l)x 45(w)cm

Total space needed: 2m(l)x 65cm(w) x 214.5cm(h)

$350 ON HOLD

Thanks

Carl & Jenny

No they are not drilled. If you look at the pic of the system straight on you can see the full overflows in the left hand side. The tank on the left has some paper as a background and shows how much of the pipes are in the tank it's self.

:D

hello, i am very interested in the setup you have, my only problem is i just cant see/understand how the over flow system works.......does it work buy syphon? my girlfriend lives in Morayfield and ill be up there this weekend and was wondering if i could have a look?

cheers

Nicholas

It's days like this I wish my wifey would have let me buy a ute or trailer. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can hear that tank calling me but alas it's not meant to be. My chick magnet camry's back seat is a little too small.... :esad::esad::esad::esad:

UPDATE:

Everything gone except:

5ftx18inx18in tank, no stand, no lids, divided into 2, good breeder tank, some scratches $50 ONO

2 x 200lt blue plastic water barrels, used to age water, tops cut out make an offer not sure what they are worth.

I will help with LOCAL delivery for the price of fuel. Keep in mind I have an old diesel landcruiser.

Thanks

Jenny