Chris G

My Visit to the LFS

Ok so i'm not going to name names as i do use this LFS a fair bit but they had a few LF common BN in which i was surprised at but the body size was only about 1cm then + tail maybe 3 cm -4cm MAX. 20 bucks

REDICULIOUS

They also had some awesome grunters one strippy grunter looked awesome

going to see them again tomorrow to see if they will take my fish off my hands for some store credit :D

20bucks for a common long fin at 3cm from a LFS is correct. not surprised at all. seen worse. To many ppl buy these fish at a price that is to high so they charge it. If some1 will pay it they will sell it for that. Thats how the world works, shame but thats how it is. For any forum member to buy one at that price is another story unless they are desperate.

I thought that that would be to small to transport i always thought 3-5 cm body length not fins is safe to transport and na yer i would NEVER buy at that size or price if i was buying that price would expect alot bigger.

yeh thats nothing.

an LFS up my way are selling lf commons that size for $45

this is how it is at stores.

good thing = more ppl joining and trading fish here tho :P

bad thing = basic common breeds are getting expensive and any many nebies will kill their first few fish anyway there for wasting alot of money.