woodie03

Bulkheads and Plumbing parts

I am going to buy my plumbing for my tank today and I just thought I'd see if there was anywhere i could compare prices.

I have quotes from Tony Powell at geebung which sound cheap enough but there's no harm in shopping around to make sure you already have the best price.

Where has everyone else bought their Bulkheads and plumbing pieces from?

Thanks in Advance

Mate if you are prepared to wait for delivery google wet earth their prices are good if you buy quantity as feight is close to $20.

There website can be a bit hard to find some items

As above... I bought my plumbing stuff from wet earth when I set up the sump.

What ever you do don't go to Bunnings for bulkheads...

hehehe thats quite funny, but i spose iffen ya dun noooooo ya dunnnnn nooooo do yas

BTW

Goku is raycam01_au, i cant find ma password :(

Edited by goku

hehehe thats quite funny, but i spose iffen ya dun noooooo ya dunnnnn nooooo do yas

BTW

Goku is raycam01_au, i cant find ma password :(

Heya Ray... no offence to Bunnings, I love the place n all but they're just not in the game when it comes to bulkheads...

At least not to us mere mortals who have to pay shelf price :)

Heya Ray... no offence to Bunnings, I love the place n all but they're just not in the game when it comes to bulkheads...

At least not to us mere mortals who have to pay shelf price :)

damo, none taken dude, but someones missing the point, im gunna let u all think about it, b4 ya start laffing at yerselfs, and saying damn ima little dumb shite :)

no clues yet, and it aint got nuffin to do wiff me matey :)

i proooooooooooooooooomise ya

i got my 25mm bulk heads from bunning at redcliffe and they were the cheapest place around, not including online i couldnt be bothered waiting to save 5 dollars. i have also found using 25mm pvc fittins works out alot cheeper and pretty much the same.

well thanks very much everyone - huge help

I let my fingers do the walking and I phoned for prices.

I bought 4 32mm and 1 25mm bulkheads with 4 32mm strainers - cost me $60 at Tony Powell. I have to say, they are friendly and helpful if you're not sure of what you need. They can offer suggestions and they don't try and spend your money for the sake of you leaving with something that is not what you need.

I would highly recommend Tony Powell on Robinson Road East Geebung - Can't miss them. Big sign out the front - left hand side between Bilson Rd and Newman Rd travelling toward Newman.

Find someone with Industrial connections..

buying anything as a commercial buyer will hurt the pocket.

the one off's are fine. but when buying 30 of each it adds up

17022011002.jpg

this piece cost me me $9 bulkhead/nipple/riser/elbow/strainer..

As the old saying go's no what ya know its who ya know :)

Edited by FIIK
wrong image