Ok so i am wanting to finally setup my 5x2x2.5 and am wanting a 3d back ground to put in it.

The trouble i am having is no one makes a 2.5 high background and i dont want to make it myself!!

So can someone help me, either give me a quote on making it for me, or know of somewhere i can get one

Any Help is very appreciated

Cheers dave

I would so love to help out .... I really enjoyed making my background for my 4 x 2 (I had snow in my backyard from shaping the polystyrene). Getting it to you from Cairns just wouldn't work though.

Hope someone can help out ..... a nice background does help to calm a big tank.

(Sorry for how blurry 2nd pic is - it was the best I could do just now with lighting)

post-3460-14711623816553_thumb.jpg

post-3460-14711623816856_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave, the following suggestion is dependent on your choice of substrate material and maintenance procedures, but here goes...

You could just get a 2 ft high background, then attach it flush with the top of the tank... leaving 6 inches bare at the bottom back panel. Then you aquascape to have 6 inches of substrate at the rear of your tank, covering the bare background section and giving you a look of depth as the substrate slopes from the rear of the tank to the front. Just a suggestion.

Cheers,