Fish list so far - b/n; o/s; peps aibinos; corys; hoplos; L168; L202; endlers tetras; rummynose; penguins; rainbows; guppies; whiteclouds; scissortails; harlequins; paki loach; buffalo barbs

so a heap of small schooling fish in a beatifully planted huge tank thats awesome looks great

you'll have to find something as like a main fish that gets a bit bigger then all those fish but wont eat them lol

so a heap of small schooling fish in a beatifully planted huge tank thats awesome looks great

you'll have to find something as like a main fish that gets a bit bigger then all those fish but wont eat them lol

x 2 exactly what i was thinking

I think once i finish setting up my breeding colony with all they need, that is my next project a nice big 6 x 1.5 x 1.5 or higher to fit into the living room nicely with planted angle tank with all sorts of little fish in there aswell. I also still need to buy my endlers for my planted tank in the room :D which will be breeding needless to say so they will be going in the big tank aswell, obviously the coolest looking males that i don't want breeding that is :D

Awesome tank. A lot of time and effort has clearly gone into this aquatic creation!

I vote for discus as a centrepiece fish. Maybe 5 or 6 green discus would look fantastic schooling together.

Q. Would you go as high next time or would you go wider instead?

The reason the tank is those measurements is because it was made to site on an old bar. I wanted it a metre high, but it quadrupled the price. I really like the heighth, but wider would be good as well.

Very nice tank you've got there. Love the scaping =) do you have a 300L sump on it ?? If not i hope if you put any chemicals in there your not treating for 1500 L =) but great tank.

Woah! This is setup really well. I love it.

I dont want to sound too "artistic" but the composition is spot on.

Mangrove roots on the right are great with the open area around it. Well done.