Alasse

Blackworms, Daphnia & Microworms

Where can i get these from? I've got some baby axolotls and these are something they eat. Once sourced, can i keep a supply going, as in , will they breed up themselves, or will i need to continue buying them?

I'm not familiar with these food types :?

I always keep a fresh supply of Blackworms here in the shop

I also have a culture of Microworms going all the time

Blackworms might be alittle hard to keep up a constant supply but the Microworms are easy as

If you like I can get you a culture going and give you instructions on how to keep it going

I just cant send it so you will have to come in

Brad

Dont forget vinegar eels. Daphnia is almost impossible to keep alive over summer months. I would join a fish club if I were you. Almost all your questions could be easily answered with a long chat or visit to other fish keepers. Plus clubs are a great place to exchange things like live food, fry and used equipment.

Brad ~ You are in Nerang yes?...I'm pretty sure i'll be at the Gold Coast on the 26th July, when i confirm (tonight) i'll PM so i can get details of where to pick them up...Thank you for your genorous offer!

Aquaholic ~ This forum is sorta like a club is it not :) It a group of fishlovers chatting about fish related subjects :)

Anyway....Not sure what is available in Toowoomba, but will check fish clubs out. I know of some in Brisbane, one of which i am hoping to become a member of (wont get to many meets though due to work commitments)