wolften

...I would like to introduce to you...

...the new additions to wolften's aquaria house hold.

We have been waiting a while for these cuties to come of size so that we could take them home.

Our first lot of Cyphotilapia gibberosa Zaire "Moba"F1...we have 10 of the cute lil buggars, just 24 hours in their new home...

...also...

...introducing, an even dozen of Altolamprologus "white"calvus F1...

these guys and gals are really stunning in their looks, shape and colouring...

they are housed in a 4x18x18, but soon to be moved into a 6x2x2 which we also picked up on Saturday, a very expensive day for Mrs wolften :roll:

...some pics of our new fishies just after they had a nice feed of white worms.

img1814zn6.th.jpg

img1822nl1.th.jpg

...also our colony of F1 Electric Blue "Iceberg", just 'cos the male is a cutey, so says the Boss :D

img1825dm9.th.jpg

...cheers

wolften

Whoa! Love that Electric Blue. So these are the ones that are the "Cobalt Blue" colour? I see it's an F1, is that F1 from Germany or somewhere? What's the go with Electric Blue "Ice Bergs" anyway? Are they the Sciaenochromis fryeri "Maleri Island" I've heard about, or are they a linebred species?

Regardless you should do well with them. I'd hazard a guess there'd be quite a few fishkeepers all around Australia that would want the fry off you. :)

Whoa! Love that Electric Blue. So these are the ones that are the "Cobalt Blue" colour? I see it's an F1, is that F1 from Germany or somewhere? What's the go with Electric Blue "Ice Bergs" anyway? Are they the Sciaenochromis fryeri "Maleri Island" I've heard about, or are they a linebred species?

Regardless you should do well with them. I'd hazard a guess there'd be quite a few fishkeepers all around Australia that would want the fry off you. :)

http://www.malawimayhem.com/profile_show.php?id=535

Yes gtr73 they are F1, parents came from the lake, there's a few left at the shop.

wolften