blade87

best way to make an egg tumbler

i made one out of an old gravel cleaner hand pump thing cut it down to size use d the mesh of met net fry saver for the boottom and the top of the pump where the hose connects to get my air hose in actually looks good

I rigged one up last night bought a plastic container from woolies or coles can't remember and a small sponge filter from one of the guys off here. From there I cut a hole out of the top for the top of the sponge filter to fit through then sillied it up. I then removed the weight from the bottom of the sponge filter capped that then drilled holes in the base. Lastly I sillied the weight to the bottom I'll get some pics tonight and throw them up if I get around to it.

Here's some pics as I'm sure none of the above made any sense...

Pic one the finished project

Tum1.jpg

Cut a hole in the top to fit the sponge filter through

Tum3-1.jpg

Removed the weight and capped the bottom of sponge filter

Tum2-1.jpg

Drilled holes in the base

tum4-1.jpg

Edited by 240zed

This container came with a strainer thing inside. I cut this in half and used it to pretect the eggs from being sucked through by siliconing it to the base. I think siliconed the weight from the sponge filter to keep it on the bottom and as a stand.

3 different pics of that BAM

tum5-1.jpg

tum6.jpg

tum7-1.jpg

Hope this is usefull haha works for me better then buying them off someone for $45 or what ever he was asking...

Otherwise just do this which has worked for me for 10 years :P

tumold.jpg

Edited by 240zed