Sign in to follow this  
aquaholic99

Visit to Japanese Aquarium & Pet Stores

they are some really really good pics, would love to see some of the pics of the unknown fish they had, the water and tanks look really clean too,...

keep the pics coming!!!

paul

Winston wrote:

Let me know if you want any of the L-numbers from the photos. I got lazy with comments half way through so just started posting images.

Yep send over a couple of dozen of each thanks. ;);)

Very good pics. I reckon a lot of fishkeepers here are drooling.

Is fishkeeping a big hobby in Japan? I guess with such a huge population there would be a big market to sell to.

Brian.

Very interesting! thanks for sharing!

Lookin forward to more pics, that shop is so big you would spend hours just trying to see all the tanks

I have had japanese housemates living with me for a few years now and they all tell me how they have or had tanks back in japan. From what they told me they had alot of different fish over there but cant translate to me what they are.

WOW great pics. Would live to visit one of those stores when I plan a trip to Japan.

Interesting that the plecs seem very comfortable out in the open. The substrate in the plec tanks is interesting too.

Thanks for taking the time shoot and post the pics for us all to drool over.

this thread is better than a trip to underwaterworld. I thought I knew something about fish until I saw all those prehistoric looking specimens. sensational!!!

Sooooooo many thanks for sharing these pics. Makes one want to book a flight to Japan now...just to experience

these aquariums. :mrgreen: :boggle: :mrgreen: :boggle:

Sign in to follow this