Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris G

WTB 4ft+ and mature filter

Ok so the ex (still friends) just txt me and her 'friend' is about to be given (in the next week) a mature albino oscar and has nothing. :| IDIOT but hey im not one to judge :P

I personally would go bigger but hey i was given to get a 4ft so i would say like 4x2x2 atleast im guessing. Also need im guessing a cabinet/stand and also a mature and running CF suitable for that size tank.

Fish is about 30cm sooo yer tell me what you think and offers. They said as cheap as possible and hopefully close to the gold coast.

post what you have would like to get all from one place ideally but will not be me you are dealing with will just forward the info on.

lol the 6foot for a oscar would be fine ... i had 25-30cm fronnys in this tank :P so im sure he would be fine :)

can also include a 1500 lph internal filter for extra if you want - neways let me know if u want it or not :)

Ill do the tank and stand for $200 and the internal for i dunno $20 ill throw in a spare 200-300w heater aswell? comes with sponges its only 1month old. and yes it has been in a 3ft and 6ft tank for over 1month :)

reason why its cheap is i just want it gone :) see my previous add for all details - comes with 3 lids i accidently broke 1 and yeh just have a look at my ad :)

but yeh the internal is 1month old - will throw that in and a heater for $20 so - $220 take it all get it out of my house :P