never had experience with them but im guessing if they are stripped at the right time they should be fry, if not fully formed they will have their egg sacks still attatched. I stripped early the 1st time to and lost all the eggs. But if you watch your fish heaps and as soon as you see them holding count 14-16 days then strip. Or if you cant be bothered doing that when you are feeding them watch for the fish that arent feeeding and watch them and once you can tell that they are about to spit them out and become feeders just scope her up and strip her. Sometimes as soon as you scoop them she will just spit them out others you have to strip.

add a few shrmp into the tumbler they will keep the fungus at bay and wont eat the eggs... cherry shrimp are good for this.

watch out for tumbling eggs in a tank with any kind of sucker mouth fish, ime they suck the eggs through the grill at the bottom and eat them

shrimp are good for taking the fungus off, and yer you CAN do that but its less of a hassell if you strip them later, and they grow alot fast in the mothers mouth then what they do out of the mouth. I had one group that i stripped early but they were still fry only just though and had them in a tubler/fry box for 2 weeks, i then stripped another female (2 weeks after the 1st female was stripped) and the fry i got out of her were bigger then the fry that i had already been tumbling. If you can get the nack for it which yer takes a bit of getting used to but once you get it, it is sooo much easier.