Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aquaholic99

FS: 100 fish tanks

I have 100 tanks for sale. Tanks are 75cm long and hold approx 80L volume.

They each have a permanent watertight glass divider to make 2 smaller tanks.

Each single tank has a heater, sponge filters, lids, gravel and many with some ornaments or driftwood. All tanks are watertight with no leaks.

Priced for quick sale at $45 each. Pickup from Taringa.

If you buy 9 or 12 tanks you can also have the wooden racks and lights above them at no extra charge. The wooden racks will need to be cut to size but is not bolted down.

Please call 07 38707829 or 0488121209.

I still have about 60 of these tanks left and I want them all gone asap.

So... I am going to sell used heaters for only $5 each.

Sponges all good condition and will be sold for $2 each double sponge.

Tanks being sold now for only $20 each.

Will negotiate on larger quantities.

There are also quite a few fish left which seems to be holding things up so I am going to sell all fish for just $2 each regardless of species. From memory there are clown barbs, spanner barbs, rosy barbs, zebra danios, rainbows, empire gudgeons, archers, scats, monos, salmontails, pearl gourami, opaline gourami, kiss gourami, honey gourami, sunset gourami, moonlight gourami, lots of different platies, lots of different mollies, swordtails, silver tip tetras, bloodfins, columbian tetras, diamond tetras, phantom tetras, assorted corydoras, bristlenose, longfin, albino, peppermint, synodontis, upsidedown cats, mystus, striped talking cats, american and african cichlids, discus, etc. For these prices you may have to catch your own fish.

Please call 07 38707829 or 0488121209.

I have about 8 of these tanks left. All must be sold today (Tuesday).

Please call 07 38707829 or 0488121209 to make an offer on a tank or drop in after 3pm for free tanks if there are any left by then.

Chris - all longfins have been sold.