Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt

Fx5 - F/S

Hey guys putting up my filter for sale due to closing a few tanks down and not setting my new 6x2x2up for a while - bought the fx5 from age of aquariums 3months ago has been turned off for the past week aswell

For sale : x1 fluval fx5 (3month old) comes with receipt and has 6 years warranty - age of aquariums -

Media: 3Litres Of Matrix , 1liter of Ceramic Noodles - Mixed into 3 Media Bags

Price: $350 FIRM - with media and receipt of purchase

Condition: looks brand new :) - have box to go with it aswell :) + manual

not at the moment - cant be bothered posting / couring it.... too much effort...

$350 is cheap guys with media..... and i can supply receipt so if anything goes wrong you can claim as warranty

How the hell hasnt this gone!!! i got my brand new fx5 off another forum member about two weeks ago for $300 and so many people jumped onto it. And it didnt even come with media...

$350 is a bargain considering the matrix is a good 50 or 60 on its own... I'll talk to some mates and see if theyre keen for you.

Yeh i know corbii .... i can supply the receipt aswell... and i can show you the media in the filter....

the media come in 3 seperate filter bags... so easy for filters changes and comes with sponges....

need $$ and need this gone - so any help appreciated corbii ;)