Shazzz

Can anyone help me out

if you got 48hrs to do a slow change over that would be the best, that way you can slowly change the ph to be the same as the tank water and you can also do small changes on the water they are in to up the ratio of town/tank water in their container....

If they cant stay that long, when I did my fish tanks I just got the ph the same, dropped some salt in and put my fish in.... in bags of course to acclimatise them, then slowly let water into their bags over half hr then let them loose. my fish went from 1oo% town to 100% tank

just take it slow and dont rush them.... test the water they are in and your tank water and see what the difference is... depending on how big it is that will tell you how long you should take when introducing them into your tank with mixing water...

Just take it slow. If you have the resources, put them in a bucket next to your tank with an air stone, just enough water for them to be comfortable. Take a fish cup (my term for a cup you only use on fish stuff :P ) and fill it with tank water, dump it into bucket.

Wait for a period. 5 minutes - 30 mins... whatever will work in the time you have for the whole process.

Add another cup, rinse, repeat until the bucket is full.

Dump fish into tank,

Rejoice.