Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackraven

fs: ceramic glass nooodle

hehe

Stu, that is off topic, can you please refrain from posting silly messages on other peoples posts, or i will be forced to report you to the Moderators!!!!!!!

please be warned, brown nose int he making :)

hahahahahaah

nah actually

i dun give a SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was funny made me laff and i dun care if it was not related to the original post at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nev, big n honest Q, is the tank they coming from, does it have snails????

if not i will give you $50 and pick em up on Saturday, unless u dun wanna sell them to me, and if so i will kill myself :)

thank you

ray

Nev, can you please refrain from posting remarks back to silly posts, this only makes the OP, repost more silly things hence keeping the life cycle of these stupid posts going for ages, and cluttering up a most fantastic forum,

please think about the rest of us ok,,,,,,,

carry

on

and why the hell answer Stu but not answer me FOR THE LOVE OF GOD< OR ALLAH hehehe

NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

hehe

Stu, that is off topic, can you please refrain from posting silly messages on other peoples posts, or i will be forced to report you to the Moderators!!!!!!!

please be warned, brown nose int he making :)

hahahahahaah

nah actually

i dun give a SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was funny made me laff and i dun care if it was not related to the original post at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nev, big n honest Q, is the tank they coming from, does it have snails????

if not i will give you $50 and pick em up on Saturday, unless u dun wanna sell them to me, and if so i will kill myself :)

thank you

ray

Hi Mr ray our tank is snail free completely clean so its a deal only cause we love you and you give us that warm and fuzzy feeling

so they will now will be on hold for you our royal highness

p.s., in failing to collect saturday we will hunt you down to the end of the world as we know it bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahah

now Nev, i am pretty poor as u know, can u please deliver the said noodles individually to me, all in separate envelopes, and if im not at home i will be at the dole office, or pub, sinking piss, my mummy should be home if im not :)

sms me ya addy again iffen u can,

i do not wish to be hunted down and killed, so i will be at your humble abode on Saturday at a time to be discussed shortly,

thank you

carry on