Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gordon

Wanterd Bulkheads

Hi Gordon

Ring Tony Powell Hose Fittings on 0732651144, located at 238 robinson geebung. Ask him to email a quote to you for that quantity, he had 68 of the size your chasing last week. Also if you need anything else in the way of fittings ask for it to be put in the quote. A few people have bought items from him and I doubt anyone found cheaper prices. If they did I hope they tell everyone about them.

Reece plumbing........25 mm bulkhead.....18.00

Tony powell.............25 mm bulkhead......9 to 10 bucks, only needed one.

reece didn't get the sale, don't know why.

Try different trade link stores or irigation places I think I got some from one of the tradelinks for around $6 a while ago.. Failing that you can get them online for cheap if you can justify the postage etc...

Hi Gordon

Ring Tony Powell Hose Fittings on 0732651144, located at 238 robinson geebung. Ask him to email a quote to you for that quantity, he had 68 of the size your chasing last week. Also if you need anything else in the way of fittings ask for it to be put in the quote. A few people have bought items from him and I doubt anyone found cheaper prices. If they did I hope they tell everyone about them.

Reece plumbing........25 mm bulkhead.....18.00

Tony powell.............25 mm bulkhead......9 to 10 bucks, only needed one.

reece didn't get the sale, don't know why.

and Total Eden were about $11...

Tony Powell might be a little far away from you but try your local hardware or a Plumbing supply chain such as Trade link or Total Eden might be out your way.

$5.71 ea i paid in caboolture yesterday

Wow Rex that is a great buy, I live at morayfield so driving to tony powell is a bit far especially if they are cheaper in my backyard so to speak, where abouts did you get them as I need some more in the future and it always helps to get em as cheap as you can.

I cant find the link mate, It's been lost in my history. It did take me awhile of searching though the other day. I do know it's in hemmant though near aquarium ave funnily enough lol