David!

Your best pictures

I'd like this to be a spot for people to post their totally best ever awesome totally proud super most excellent pictures of their aquatic friends.

You must "own" the specimen, and you or a friend must have taken the photo.

Include the species and common name for bonus points... even the most common fish might be unknown to somebody checking in.

www.imgur.com is a great host for direct image linking if you can't attach the pic through the forum

straight forward, go to the site, choose from computer, locate the image, select start upload

after it's done, copy the URL from "message boards" and paste it into a message here.

Edited by David!

Sorry bout quality, bad phone pics are bad.

I don't like my tropical tank its being re done this weekend.

If you want more photos pm me and I'll send you my email addy for Facebook, I have heaps more and better quality on there. Cannot download photos from facebook anymore though 8O

post-4153-14711624597358_thumb.jpg

post-4153-14711624599544_thumb.jpg

post-4153-14711624599927_thumb.jpg

its harder than it looks to get a good shot! especially when you only have an $88 on special camera lol heres a pic of my Super Green Texas i took a little while back, its my favourite so far:

post-4665-1471162460121_thumb.jpg

i like it so much its now my first avatar pic lol

Edited by <<sammy>>
made it my avatar pic

When it comes to photographing my fish if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all (dam fish just won't stay still :lol: ) . I can also tell you that having a really good camera does not guarantee a really good photo!! this is the best pic I have taken so far and it is of one of my Metriaclima pulpican ( Commonly known as Kingsizei). Hope you enjoy.

post-4728-14711624606304_thumb.jpg

Edited by dnjglover2111

What a dude! Nice one Kasman.

Since the day I can remember till I was about 10 I would say, my Grandmother in Rockhampton had a HUGE FAT Greenie that lived in her letter box !& everytime we were there in the evening he would be in there. We were just up there for easter & even though I knew he wouldnt be there I still had to check :D

They are awsome. Pitty you dont get to see many around these days....