are you allowed to take bullrout out of the wild ?

if so what is the size limit ? if one?

i looked at the link on fisheries and could not locate it.

please no smartass comments.

thanks Tom.

yer there fairly slow fish always around the weeks etc out here love there shrimp , just watch there spikes they hurt like hell and make you very sick trust me lol , i had a massive big pair in my pond not a good idea when cleaning the pond out

Terry

lmao hope you enjoy it mate just get alot of shrimp cause they can be hard to get onto pellets some times , very underestimated fish ut it over some nice black gravel and they colour up real nice

Good luck

Terry

thanks yeh i cought some shrimp only around the 1 inch mark some 2 inch but yeh. only cought about 20 of them,

and some standard litle guppies

and his on the gravel that i took from the dam a browny colour i found some fine gravel while there so i go a bucket full so its like his natural habitat :D haha

thanks Tom

anything that they would take on a hook really. i have caught them in the logan river on bits of green prawn,fish fillets and ox or lambs heart though i would forget about land animal protein in their diet on a regular basis.....or any basis really. just try chunks of bait ;)

oh crap haha :D

well ill just buy some juvi bara's i think 2 and grow them up with him and its just got a 3 inch gudgeon and a couple smaller ones too. so he can eat them if he wants :D

do they take long to grow ??

how bigs this tank? because barra dont just go quick they grow EXTREMELY QUICK! and large but if you can get them(barra and bully) on whitebait theyll love you forever then the occasional feeders :D in 9m my best mates dads barra grew from 3" to about 15" on whitebait feeders and ox heart but that was in his 6x2x2 with sleepycod and toga big silver dollars and pleco(just incase you were wondering on more tankmates :D )