ide make use of all the holes clayton, 3 drain 1 return. As for sump size i would recommend a sump that can hold 45-90L above minimum operating level. 4x15x18 would be a good minimum guide, plenty of room for media, large heater and pump etc, whilst still allowing plenty of room power out backflow.

Why can you only use 2 holes? Modifications to house walls etc are pretty easy when you know its making room for an 8 footer lol.

unless you already have the 80mm bulkheads, dont do it! it would be cheaper to buy 2 pieces of 10mm glass to cover holes, and buy the 25mm bulkheads and buy a flippin drill bit than those big bulkheads.

use the holes clayton, and run reduces off them all sweet

and its a sucky deal for free

i will come take it and get rid of it for u mate

hahahahahahahahahaha ill be right there was a catch i had to take it today couse his mates couldnt delevery it any other time so now its just gotta sit on the ground till i build a stand

Personally I'd use 32mm bulkheads x 3 for pick up and a 25mm bulkhead for return in that size tank. You want as big as possible plumbing for your pick ups to limit restrictions ie less tight corners. So you want max flow out of the tank.

Wow 80mm holes but if you have the bulkheads then use em I say.

Sump size - as ronny said - minimum 4 x 18 x 18 for an 8 x 2 x 2 tank - I'd probably even go 4 x 2 x 2 or 5 foot just to make sure you have the room for water drain in case of power outage.

Great score though bud - all that for free did you say? Well done... What's going in it?