depending on what other fish you have

clown loaches or yoyo loaches loove snails haha

or you can empty and clean the gravel and so on as you might get rid of the snails but then theres still eggs and stuff haha

we just pulled our 5fter down yesterday because of a snail problem, we tried the snail kill, and it seemed to work, but not enough to help, so we have moved all the fish into spare tanks, pulled everything apart, now we have everything drying out and hopefully we will kill most of them that way, but just in case we are getting several clown and paki loaches to add to the tank when its back up running, we are also changing from cal carb and a sand mix to new gravel, that alone will get rid of 80% of the snail as most of ours were in the gravel,

If I have a snail prob I want gone I move all fish and plant to another tank, then drain all water. Remove gravel and soak in strong mix in bucket, ensuring condies mix is already in bucket so all gravel is in strong solution. Then fill tank with solution and let all soak with filters running, no carbon or purigen in filters either, for 24 hours. Wash, scrub, rinse and repeat after soak. Put back together and cycle your tank again.

Tech where did you get those traps from, all the ones ive tried only ever caught 104s lol.

Got that one up here from the Tropical Marine Centre at Maroochydore. You should be able to pick them up from most good LFS. The brand is Sera, has pins in it so you make the entrance big enough for the snails but small enough not to let your fishies in.