keysborough aquarium, the shop that has those stunning Platinum/panda barra in melb has these for sale atm.

Firehead KK-Blood Parrot is CREATED IN MELBOURNE by one of our breeder. This specie was experimentally breed (enhanced) earlier last year. But the result was not the best due to its elongated body just like a normal KK parrot fish. THROUGH MAY TRIALS, THUS PEFECTING IT EARLY THIS YEAR (2010)IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A BODY SHORTER AND ROUNDER THAN A 'GOLD SEVERUM'. THIS FIREHEAD BLOOD PARROT WAS CROSS BRED BY "MAN MADE" FROM A FEMALE CICHLASOMA SYNSPILLUM (FIREHEAD CICHLID) WITH A SUPER RED "HALF MIDAS-DEVIL FLOWERHORN" WITH A BIG HUMP. THIS SPECIE WILL MATURE TO A SUPER RED PURPLE-RED HEAD AND BRIGHT RED SHORT AND ROUNDER BODY PARROT. THEREFORE MAJORITY OF THEM WILL ALSO GROWING A HUMP LIKE THE FATHER FISH. YES WE HAVE PERFECTED THE GOOD OLD BLOOD KK PARROT.

I shot a bloke a msg chasing pics of parents and any adults to see what these actually look like, will be interesting to see.......

Firehead KK-Blood Parrot "Feng Shui Fish" NEW

$$$$$$ NEW FENG SHUI FISH NOW AVAILABLE $$$$$$ SIZE = 7CM $$$$$$ Firehead KK-Blood Parrot is a NEW SPECIE CREATED IN MELBOURNE by one of our breeder. This specie was experimentally breed ...

Model :

Manufacturer :

Quantity : 50

Weight : 0

$55.00

im interested in these guys or the ass flower horns @ $8ea

i have rang them but no one picked up

Guest Kamfa

wow i am extreemly interetsed, there is also a guy on louhanaus that has synspillum x parrot look very similar!

im on this boat