Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

discus_noob

FS: 3 foot driftwood with peacock moss

Hi guys,

Have for sale a piece of driftwood that is just short of 3 foot long. Have for sale my driftwood piece from my tank. It measures just under 3 foot as you can see it is in a 3 foot long tank. It is covered in peacock moss and can also provide some trimmings of some of the plants I have in my tanks as well to get things under way for anyone wanting some new plants.

IMG_3714.jpg

Pic of it today;

IMG_3884.jpg

Price: $60

Pick up only or can deliver to fishchicks tomorrow or weekend.

Thanks,

Adam

Thanks mate, come on guys its covered with peacock moss :) and it also would make the perfect feature in anythin 3 foot and up (wont fit in anything under 3 foot as it just fits in my 3 foot tank shown above). I will throw in some other plants for free including a tonne of pygmae chain swords, rotala rotundifolia bunches and also some ludwigia inclinata and glandulosa just to name a few if gone by end of weekend!

I must say if anyone knows of a place where a stunning piece of DW then add to that the Moss (pluss also being well rooted onto DW) at this price !!!!! well you would be mad to pass it up. Also would like to add that if you check out Adams scapes and see the effort he takes in his tanks/plants then the $$ asked is cheap.

I just wish you had checked you Pm's adam on thursday mate lol..

This item is a prime example of how lucky all forum members are to have a chance to pick up TOP QUALITY items for next to nothing and also know it comes from a clean environment and not from some bodge up $$$ driven person with no passion.

I will sell the wood without the moss for 50 and can include trimmings of some rare plants worth well over 30 dollars in value for free... (you will need high light, high co2 and high ferts for these to grow so it will be high tech set up so only enquire for the plants if you really do have the right equipment otherwise I can guarantee they will be dead within the week).