028NVD

public apology to dylan1

hi guys, i feel like a bit if a prick right now as im a man of my word, i asked dylan1 if he could hold a 2ft light he had forsale till yesterday for me and he agreed, however due to some very unfortunate events our only car broke down coming home from the goldy with my wife kids and mother in law, stuck on yhe median strip i had to get a lift and go and get them and the car, long story short i completely forgot about picking up the light untill i got a pm from dylan this morning, i've also offered to pay $30 for the light. would just like to say im sorry for any trouble or inconvinience i've caused mate.

thanks for reading,

sam

Practice what you preach. Your a good man sam. Hopefully you let him know prior to this thread though about what happened=P

does it really mean anything if he did or didn't, sometimes this is the only way to contact somebody, maybe you should take your own advice........................

you have clearly shown how bad your down syndrome is, unlike so many other people on this forum ( and your probably one of them) i actually have some level of respect for other people. so when i've made a mistake i'd like to be decent enough to apologize. oh and dont pollute my thread with your childish posts. thanks for reading !