Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rosequoll

Driftwood, breeding tanks, cracked sump and more (cheap)

Just posting a quick EOI. I'll pop downstairs and get some photos if people are interested.

Two large (only JUST small enough for 6ft tank) tangley pieces of driftwood, and a few other bits of wood.

--------------------------

2 x VERY breeder quality (not display, not even close!) 2ft x 18in tanks. Drilled in top right corner for standard sized bulkheads.

1 x 3ft x 2ft tank (breeder quality but slightly better than the 18in tanks), drilled in top right corner for bulkhead.

The plan was to build a 3x2 two tier stand for these and use it for breeding. Buy all three and I'll throw in the sump. It's 18"x18" with a cracked bottom corner. Can be patched.

Sump pump. Will get LPH and details in a sec. Via Aqua, was running a 6x2x15 divided breeding setup until I upgraded the pump.

45x45 square tank, 70cm tall, on cabinet with 'pelmet' style hood. $200 ono. 10mm thick glass!

Tanks for sale. First pic shows the 2x18 tanks from the side. They're 2ft deep and 18inches across. 18in high, no lids, but they do have bracing for lids to sit on. Ugly tanks, but DO NOT LEAK. They were full of water before this. Hole in back top right for bulkhead.

3ft tank has tinted back, better looking tank but still not display. No lids. Hole for bulkhead.

Sump is 18 x 18 x 18, sitting in my ute still. Free if you buy the other tanks. cracked corner.

$100 ono takes the lot. The 3ft tank is actually a decent tank. VERY VERY VERY open to offers, just want them gone. Don't be scared to lowball, chances are I might just accept it if you'll pick it up soon. =)

Oh god so many photos....One more of the sump from the last post, showing the cracked corner.

Also, 45 x 45 x tall tank, 10mm glass with cabinet (backwards in photo) and pelmet lid thing. Was going to be a flowerhorn tank, but thinking I need to get rid of some tanks!

And lastly, just in case anyone is looking for a nice little tank to setup on a desk or a kid's room.

BRAND NEW AquaOne AquaStart 340. Black colour. Haven't even taken it out of the box. You can find details online about it easily. Sells online for about $120. $100 ono, remember, brand new, not even unpackaged it.