Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deeg

EOI 6 x 2 x 2

Hi everyone

I am looking at eoi on my 6 x 2 x 2. The glass is borderline display quality, I use it as a display nothing really visbale when full of water. I would possibly sell it with the large cannister filter if the price was right. Its an aquaone 2200Lph job. It also comes with a 3ft light that isnt the best to look at but does the job. The real selling point of this tank is the stand. the bottom of the tank sits approx. 1.1m off the ground. This makes for an excellent viewing height. The stand itself is solid, I mean really solid. It cost me $200 in materials and $200 to get it built. The cabinent has 3 doors with stainless steel handles so plenty of space to hide anything you dont want seen. The driftwood and wave maker are not included in the sale. I can include a 40cm chocolate pleco with unique markings if the buyer wishes and the price is right.

The other fish are not for sale

Delivery may be available if the price is right and depending on location and availability

I am only selling if the price is right, as I need money to fund an 8x3x3 project.

20110516_3.jpg

20110516_2.jpg

20110516_1.jpg

PM me offers

Cheers

Deeg