fernando

i get my new guys today

im off to the airport to get my new babies today

getting 2 ZZ M from imported blood from a melburn breeder

full pearls double script big kok 8cm

and 2 ZZ FEMALES with ful pearls double scrips and small kok but will grow 5-6cm

these are hold back from the breeder so i'm hoping there as good if not better then the pics

once i have them in there new tank i will post pics

so happy leaving in 10mins :P:p

Edited by fernando

well i dont know what any of that means other than that its a fancy flowerhorn......and flowerhorns are amazing so im sure its exciting!!

so congrats!! :).....hope its exactly as your expecting and cant wait to see pics :D

Did you get them from Pearlguy on Louhanaus? He has some nice FH's, I was trying to find people to go halves in shipping some over.

maybe we could organize that with some Thai silks sometime...there was some talk of some coming soon, hopefully there might be some available at some stage!?!

maybe we could organize that with some Thai silks sometime...there was some talk of some coming soon, hopefully there might be some available at some stage!?!

i wish there was truth to that. i have heard of thai silks in oz from numerous sources with the same old "yeah fry is 2-3 months away". have never yet seen a posted pic of a fish in oz let alone a pair and certainly no wrigglers. its a shame but its really like an urban ledgend now.....though i hope against hope that im wrong ;)

oh and congrats on the newbies.....pics paleeeese :)

i wish there was truth to that. i have heard of thai silks in oz from numerous sources with the same old "yeah fry is 2-3 months away". have never yet seen a posted pic of a fish in oz let alone a pair and certainly no wrigglers. its a shame but its really like an urban ledgend now.....though i hope against hope that im wrong ;)

oh and congrats on the newbies.....pics paleeeese :)

Yup I hope you wrong too! There are occasional imports :egrin:And when they come around...jump! Hey I can't import it but if someone else can, I'll jump on the gravy train. It's all talk right now, and it usually is! All I am saying is I am keepin a few bucks in my pocket for when it happens....imports have happened before and they will hopefully write or wrong Leagal or not happen again.

Yup I hope you wrong too! There are occasional imports :egrin:And when they come around...jump! Hey I can't import it but if someone else can, I'll jump on the gravy train. It's all talk right now, and it usually is! All I am saying is I am keepin a few bucks in my pocket for when it happens....imports have happened before and they will hopefully write or wrong Leagal or not happen again.

mate if and when they arrive i will drawn down on my house to buy em :lol: