bellzyoner

i need a cleaner

nah i want more fish for my convict tank so i need a fish cleaner bn are boring im thinkn marble sailfin?maybe albinop what else could i use instead? bn's bristles can Fork up other fish cant they? do loaches clean much?(clown paki ect)

rex 30$ wk ud be scrubbin and waterchanges on both tanks and doing my cannister :P

Pakis just play, pretty useless mine are. Clowns are okay to clean the crap off the bottom, but in the end not very effective. Dont think there is such thing as a marble sailfin, as cool as they would be. Maybe just get one big pleco. Ive got one about 25cm and havent cleaned the glass once in about 5 months.

Maybe get some pepps, longfins, if you find the commons boring. Boring as they may be, they still do the job so you dont have to. And theyre cheaper than anything else.

bleach?

its only $2 for 2L of the homebrand stuff.

convicts are aggro buggers

I'd say Malaysian burrowing cone snails would be best if ya need something alive.

close second would be getting pregnant, raising a child and then from age 5 making them clean it.

actually that shouldnt be second choice.

lets face it

thats the dream!

i dont think bellzyoner means clowns to clean the glass just the gravel is that right? what about a crayfish? if you need a different one get a ghost cray some peps(or an albino longfin if you want something cheap and different) personally im gonna get more clowns and a few pakis(for my ground cleaners and i got a nice goldspot thanks to corbiii) and a ghost cray for my convict tank glass doesnt phase me its 30secs with a sponge

i put 5 bristle nose in my 6x2x2 havent cleaned the glass for 1 year.

they may be "boring" but for the money your asking cant really be to picky.

"beggars cant be choosers"

also put some clown loaches in there. they look good, keep shit spick and span. then when they get big they are worth a fair bit of coin.

love my loaches probli gonna turf out my pearl and get another 5 clowns! if i can get em all to 20cm thatll be HEAPPSS! and im getting a marbled longfin OR a pep and a ghost knife! albinos are ok but marbled looks better!