hahahaha NOT ! , the comment was not directed at you ,it was a general comment on pointless post that pop up every day, dont be so defensive little man :)

this is a forum for newbies and the well healed alike (not all of us are fish gods ) , google does not provide all the solutions due to the huge number of variables in tank chemistry and stocking .

The search function is great but sometimes is better to get a answer from a REAL person than to take a punt on some miracle cure pushed by some nimrod at CITYFARMERS ( yes i know there are 1 or 2 people there that know their stuff ) or a lfs

the re ocuring plz help thred's are good in my opinion ,,, good laugh at some of the expert's opinion's ,

new idears emerg and creates good healthy talking point's that we all get in common

i dont mind helping ,,, aslong as ppl give deacent specifics ,

john

I think sometimes it is a case of you read through all the post you can find on a subject and end up more confused as to what would be the best solution for you problem, there are so many very good and valid offers of advice but not all apply to what you need to know. The solution for one set up isn't necessarily the solution you need, I know I have researched alot on setting up a discus, angel aquarium, while I have found alot of information on the subject I have learned even more by asking questions. It doesn't hurt anyone if newbies like me ask the question, if you don't want to or can't help you can just skip the topic but if you can help then it is helpful and very appreciated. If you asked me what to do for something like white spot cure I could have told you what was best 15-20 years ago but I'm sure it's very different now.

Yeah mate, nice place, economy getting a little out of control though, due to mining industry.

However, back on topic.

I personally think a whitespot sticky or the like would be a good idea, as someone else said, there's lotsa diff ways to treat it, ranging from hardcore drugs (yay) to the greenie methods.

Possibly just chuck something up in the Articals & FAQ's section an let peep's work it out from there ??

Brendan