FillingTheSilence

Fluval ebi, available???

Hey guys, Just wondering if this setup is available here or if anyone has one?

I seen the fluval chi today and thought it looked cool and would be good for my desk, so looking on the net and it seems like its not that great but came across the fluval ebi wickh looks much better for what i want but cant seem to find it in aus. would love a little shrimp tank :)

Anyone know when/if it will be available here?

Fluval Ebi Nano Dwarf Shrimp Desktop Aquarium | FLUVAL: The Official Blog from Hagen

Havent seen them in oz yet

they are pretty goochie tho, imagine if they become available we will get in a few to play with at work.

just like the edges tho, they dont tend to be very cheap.

Have you checked out the aquaone aquaspace tanks?

yea the filter they come with is ugly BUT the tank and especially the light is great.

highly reccomended

I know this is a link to another forum but seriously this tank will absolutely own over the fluval ebi any day of the week for growing plants.

Nano Tank Sets, Group Buy, Expressions of interest..

Aquascape Designs has this new brand of tanks coming in. They are opti clear glass and the best one to get would no doubt be the 40cm cube. For a small price of under 40 dollars you get a nice 36w compact fleuro with the right bulb for plant growth. Why bother with tiny pointless LEDs and tiny tanks when you can have something of quality that is made for aquascaping unlike the fluval ebi and what not :)

Adam at Aquascape designs is an awesome guy who brings in the goods time and time again and if you are after a bit dearer, then why not try the CADE MINI, which would be the ultimate tank for the aquascaping person. Why settle for second best? :)

CADE Mini Tank, including Base & Lighting - Aquascape Design

Hook up a 2213 canister and then the rest of your aquascape hardware and your set :)

Hahaha sure if you are chasing one just email Adam at Aquascape Designs as he has plenty spare on the shipment currently coming in. Note the final design is a lot better than the pictures put there as he spoke with the makers to make it more professional and not one bit cheap or tacky and looks 10 x nicer than the pics advertised as and it is one hell of a cheap price. No one will ever find a tank of that quality in opti clear glass with a quality tank stand and a 36w light that can grow the best of plants for that price anywhere in Aust!

Yeah me and my plants haha! But hey thats what nano tanks are for and fillingthesilence was after a shrimp tank so its a win win ;) Grow quality plants and shrimp and not have an impractical tank like the fluvals mostly are :)