Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

240zed

Wtb eheim canister filters 2217 2260 2080 2078

Hey,

Looking for some eheim filters must be in good working condition easily repairable.

Looking for either

Two Classic 2217's

Classic 2260

Pro 3 2080

Pro 3e 2078

Post up what you have here and what you want for it or shoot me a PM..

Go and Talk to Josh from Aquariums Alive, he will look after you, and they have Australian Equipment, not ones brought in from overseas and the power plug hacked to suit, also they are covered under the eheim warranty unlike the grey market ones.

As wolverine said, try our sponsors. Both aquariums alive and redlands pet centre carry the australian eheim filters, personally i wouldnt touch guppys crap. And to top it off you will be supporting the people who support us.

Yep that was the next step in the plan... Was just hoping to snag a couple of 2nd handers. Had a few people pm me that they have some available but when i've asked how much they've gone quiet...

Get a price new from rpc before you consider a 2nd hand unit, you may be surprised at the difference. You may pay 50 more for a 2217 to get a new one but you also have a full warrantee etc, what price do you put on peace of mind? Then whilst your there stock up on your essentials, food and treatments etc and the extra u paid new will be saved in no time. I consider that a win win situation.