Merkinater

DAMN IT!!! I've got the bug again :(

I gave into my impulses and bought 4x L168 off Pleconose lastnight (only saw his post yesterday afternoon :)) and now want to fill my 6ft with more L's...... I think my wife will divource me if I do but.... It's really hard, I have a craving for L's again.

What too do??

Tell your wife L is for love and keep your fingers crossed she buys it 8O

other than that you might be living in the shed with your L's

Dave

Id rather live in the shed with my fish sometimes rather than being with my missus. Haha.

do what i did, show her what 1 at 6cm is worth, then tell her the average amount(number of fry) you get per spawn, mulitply it over 2 yrs(how many times they could make that many fry in 2 yrs), show her the figure(how much you technically could make and more then often it ='s way more then the price of the fish), then never follow through with it lol she will forget after about 4 months........... thats how i convinced mine to get back into the fish........9 months on i have 15+ tanks(not all running) but stashed away as i slowly buy everything to run em all and what not lol good luck with it tho.

You havent got the bug again, you just denied its existence. You failed and have now come to the realisation that you love fishies as much as your new bub and life wouldnt be the same without them.

Your right Jeff, but I was all fine until I read your L# Lotto and thought I could fit a few in my 6ft :egrin: not to mention that this time around they are a hell of alot cheaper then when I first bought them. I bought 4x L168 Juvies for less than what I paid for my first L168 Juvie :? I might just buy some Juvies on the sly and see if my wife notices :) it's just the long drives that might be a bit hard to explain as she doesnt do shift work anymore..........

Once you have owned L's and have breed L's you can never live again without them as they are L's and there is not many fish that can come close to them.

As for what to do mate well I would sugest to be honest with yourself and keep them and also as others have said remind the Boss that they are not just a great fish but a great investment that will always pay off.

Good luck and congrats on the new purchase.

Don't worry about the wifey finding out.

Unless she shines a torch in there to spot them.

Can't understand why peeps pay hard earned $$$'s for fish you don't see.

Exactly that you never see them, so when you actually do its really exciting hahaha.

I sat infront of my 6ft last night for 30min until I spotted one of the 168's... It was worth it :) I pointed it out to my wife n she said "I saw it last night" (when I bought them..) I could easily sneak a few in there..Hahahaha :)