Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nativecollector

FS: 3 Tier Breeding Setup (9 tanks)

If it were plumbed, I would snap it up for marine clown fish breeding... I need a set up like this, only I need it plumbed to run into an existing sump I have... Lovely set up though, and good luck with the sale :-)

If it were plumbed, I would snap it up for marine clown fish breeding... I need a set up like this, only I need it plumbed to run into an existing sump I have... Lovely set up though, and good luck with the sale :-)

Mate if you buy this setup plus all the bulk heads, throw me a 700ml Johnnie Red n I'll drill all the holes. Then you can plumb it up :)

I've seen this setup and it's just like being in a shop, not to mention is at a CHEAP PRICE!!!

Goodluck with your sale Jordan :)

Tim

Mate, don't let the lack of drilled tanks/plumbing put you off ;) All you need to do is drill the holes and grab another one or two bulkheads and strainers (or not, if you want a hospital/quarantine tank - I think there's 8 bulkheads) and then you plumb it up the way you want. Nothing worse than getting a plumbed setup and having to redo it anyway. This is a blank canvas, a weekend's work and you'll have what you want.

Mate if you buy this setup plus all the bulk heads, throw me a 700ml Johnnie Red n I'll drill all the holes. Then you can plumb it up :)

I've seen this setup and it's just like being in a shop, not to mention is at a CHEAP PRICE!!!

Goodluck with your sale Jordan :)

Tim

Cheers Tim, top offer there for somebody.

Tanks will be thoroughly cleaned before pickup, as will the stand.

Yeah mate the sumping is easy as, even easier with tim helping out.

I sumped both of mine together using a gravity (stand pipe) method and never had a prob.

the only reason this is not sold and plced next to my two is I have no room atm..but im quickly trying to make some.

17022011001q.jpg