Avariel

Betta and Bristlenose Catfish

Hi seeking a little bit of help here, currently have a small 2ft tank with a canister filter, heater etc, i have 6 x Black Neons 1 x Bristlenose Catfish and a Siamese Fighter.

The fighter appears to be trying to build a bubble nest, in a corner of my tank, he also seems to have recently become aggressive towards my BN, whom i have to admit is a hard fish to find when he wants to be invisible, would my fighter be miskaing my BN for a female or a competing betta ?

Any help kindly appreciated, i hope i dont have to seperate the two, but if i do, would a little fry tank, that hangs inside the main tank, be alright to confine my betta to, or is it best to find a new home in another tank for my betta if there are issues, thanks.

I cant see your fighter doing to much to the B/N. I have a fighter living in a 3 foot tank with my peppermint colony. He use to try and push them around but now he just plays with the snails and knocks them off the logs. Keeps him happy lol. They are just like most guys. Puffing out their chest and trying to look tough lol