hi ihave recently found that my african cichlid babies had 1 baby common bristlenose fro lunch so than i look more carefully and found one more which i saed it was the first time they bred for me i have 2 females 7 and 9 cm long and male 7.5cm long i want to help how to make big survival rate they are in 2 foot taNK TOGETHER WITH 10 3 cm long african babies filter breeding caves gravel java moss and heater just want tro help how to save all babies from my africans pls help me so in future i can breed them properly i feed parents with fresh cucumber and sometimes zuccini i gave piece zuccini to my baby as well it is now seperated by its own in little container with driftwood java moss and air flow

What I have done in the past is buy a container wide or long enough to go across the tank

The lip of the container sits over the edge of the tank whilst the bottom is in the water.

Drill small holes through the bottom of container place air stone in with them

This method work well as you can place male and eggs in before hatching.

Has worked for me for years.

Buy another tank for like 15$ and an air stone and a sponge filter 25 $ setup and you can have a 100% success if the parents know what there doing and you feed them right

:)