Ozzy_Oscarz

First Attempt of 2 Foot Rescape

Hi People,

I am only new to Fish Keeping and Aquascaping, Here is a couple photos of my 2 Foot Tank, I thought I would try something small First, I cant wait till I get a Decent size tank to do the same to it :)

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/les_420/SAM_0845.jpg

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i466/les_420/SAM_0844.jpg

Let me know what yous think. :)

Cheers Les

hey les :)

I think thats a great effort on your behalf!!! I think maybe a couple of short plants might add a bit more color to as most of your plants are tall.....but then again i know nothing about aquascaping!! lol

anyway well done <3

Thanks relle, I will keep that in mind, I thought about adding a couple of Smaller Plants I just didn't want to overcrowd this Little tank lol, But I suppose I can always remove them if it looks like to much ;)

Cheer Les :)

Les, good job, I particularly like that you have started your journey with a piece of wood in the tank.

It's a nice tall piece, you might consider moving it toward one of the rear corners to give more open space in the middle of the tank. This may help provide some free space in the centre of the tank to give the illusion of greater space and it might give the space for the tetras to schhol up in open water, so to speak.

Great job mate,

I think the best part of scaping a tank is that it can be original and yes yours is and I personaly like the layout as it is not over the top or the norm and some of the great scapes are just that "different". I do agree with what relle and david have both said but you may also want to think about sticking with these plants and just watch them develope before adding anything else.

Cheers

Johno