LEG-IT

G. rio branco Breeding for the first time

riobrancoeggs3.png?t=1307789587

riobrancoeggs2.png?t=1307790209

riobrancoeggs.png?t=1307790590

bred at 6 tonight after waterchange, pic is quite dodgy but will do the trick, please excuse quality, taken with normal digi camera and used a torch from above, also house lights were on so pic aint that great lol.

First time they bred too btw

Unfortunately no full tank shot just yet, i can if i want but i cbf lol

But to be honest its a ghetto, got some plants floating at the top random driftwood lying around.

Setting up a new 4x2x2 just for a few of my rio branco's, still small around 10-15cm TL, have 8 of them.

I had a pair of Araguaia Orangeheads and Breeding colony of Geophagus columbian/venezuelan at one stage and RARE geophagus altifrons manaus, sold them all 1-2months ago. for $115

also keeping a breeding colony of True "geophagus sp"tapajos orangehead" these were the original offspring from fella/keith's pair awesome quality.

5742521321_5976ba7432_z.jpg

5390077188_28327fd302_z.jpg

Couldn't capture the blue and green sheen and red in the fins properly, those pics are of my Geophagus columbian/venezuelan.

haha, was the first for the branco's and they decided to lay on a driftwood on a 60 degree angle,

Tapa's will lay basically everywhere lol, C/v's laid once on the driftwood and the breeding pair of manaus just kept getting me excited but nothign happened lol.

I would love to get more Tanks and eartheaters, south american cichlids and plecs but parents said no and i dont got enough cash (typical for a 14yr old) LOL

hahah fair enough. i got some altifon tocantins dancing a bit and i only put them in their new tank today so hopefully, we have some little guys on the way soon. ;)

trust me once they get the hang of it, they'll be laying like no tomorrow; given that there is adequate space and the parameters are alright.

Nice buy mate! hopefully should be getting some heckelii in near future and tocantins, pindares and c/v's.

Pics or it didnt happen mate ;) lol just kidding