Keegan013

4 Foot archer tank.

Hey guys just another tank I finished. Idk if im quite happy with it but guess we'll see how it goes for a while..

4 x 1.3 x 2.3 (Feet)

Tank has black silicone

Bevelled edges

Black hood and stand

Aqua one nautilus 800 filtering it and it is doing a good job so far

Unsure of all the plants specific names so I won't go into that much detail there just basic plants. I know there not australian but couldnt really find anything apart from val and elodia so just threw a mix in.

Fish are;

2 Archer fish, Going to have 5 or 6 eventually

caught and added these from a little creek;

4 Freshwater prawns

Few gudgeons

Few guppies

Going to add a few more as I come accross them

Sorry about the quality of the pics.. There off my samsung galaxy and aren't that great.

Enjoy

022.jpg

033.jpg

038.jpg

044.jpg

sweet love the archers, can get a bit annoying when they spit at the back of your head when ur not paying attention though! LOL

PS that plant with the red leaves on the rhs (cant think of the name) is non aquatic and will rot if you don't pull it out from time to time. prolly best off planting it in a pot so u can take it out easily ;)

sweet love the archers, can get a bit annoying when they spit at the back of your head when ur not paying attention though! LOL

PS that plant with the red leaves on the rhs (cant think of the name) is non aquatic and will rot if you don't pull it out from time to time. prolly best off planting it in a pot so u can take it out easily ;)

Ha thanks mate its already started rotting. Stupid thing!