He has just PM'd me about some Scoria rocks

So Ray not only do i have a 10L bucket full coming your way for FREE I am

going to deliver it for free also

Hopefully people will think im a nice Bastard TOO

So maybe if you get something / anything for free you can Pay it Forward

and post it on this thread ?????

What do you think ????

Fish Junkie

old school is coming back, gr8 stuff networking n helping out each other u never knoe where it leads,

i have recently left my job, after a karma incident, and now i have a most exciting new adventure coming :)

thanks dave,

way it should be done,

watch where this leads, thanks JGilkes for the FREE perspex, favors rock,

lets keep this going hey

I think its a great idea...good people that do good things seldom get the dues deserved (because people expect the usual crap rather than the generosity of some) and a thread to show "some love" also helps show the good people you know are the "goods"....

I got a couple:

Ronny ...free bonus fish when i grabbed a few recently...and when the fish are bigger than expected and healthy as.... thats a nice bastard (just nicking your quote Dave)

Pickle...He grabbed a mate and helped deliver a 9ft tank and 4 x 4fts + stands...for free...thats a nice bastard

Think Ray started something too(so I'd say Ray must be a nice bastard) with the auction magic...I'm going to chuck stuff in there for free(tell the winner at the end...call it a raycam auction) every now and again...good deeds get remembered..money comes and goes..reckon a few more people might start watching the auctions too..

pay it forward......rly rly good movie.....i cried....but im a girl so thats not difficult to achieve :)

u r such a chick mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

relle its something i have done for years, most of my fish, (good stuff) floats in between states and has always done so, no money changes hands, juss swaps and the love of diff things, for those who know me well, i am a generous person,,,,

Think Ray started something too(so I'd say Ray must be a nice bastard) with the auction magic...I'm going to chuck stuff in there for free(tell the winner at the end...call it a raycam auction) every now and again...good deeds get remembered..money comes and goes..reckon a few more people might start watching the auctions too..

yes yes i am a nice bastard :P

Ray bought me pancakes. he is awesome XD

they were someeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee goooood pancakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n u gave me STINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best thing ever :P

apart from your friendship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty

well i am setting up a mates system, cause he is not a watery type lol!!!!!!!!!!! all for freeeee,,,

when things are done for each other, ultimately good things come from it, way it always been, way it always will be,

pay it forward......rly rly good movie.....i cried....but im a girl so thats not difficult to achieve :)

thats one of jules fav movies,

i'd like to add a couple who have given us stuff,

1st is aquaaddict, he gave us heaps of dry goods, tanks, stands, filters ect, and heaps of bn, a few tropicals and lg plecos,

2nd is ronny, he gave us a couple jags and also brought them most the way to us,

3rd is liljohn, he gave us a red terror, green terror, and 6 geo red humps,

4th is bundy1,

5th is all the great members i've had the pleasure to meet and get their advice and just to chat about fishy stuff,

and lastly, to clayton who has given me lots of his time and has been helping me set up my tanks and sump, without him i'd still be trying to work things out, a great bloke and he has some great ideas,

ya Ray is a top guy Love ya Ray lol

Pete is one of the good guys as well

You meet a lot of nice people on here

Take it form me I have met a ton of them over the last 12 months lol

Thanks for the fish and a good chat people well done

yep Blackraven gets the big addy...just picked up some fry and pretty much got twice what I was offered...along with free food and good converstaion...i reckon thats a winner all round...and what goes around comes around...so keep the good vibes vibin...

Same from me too. His enthusiasm for his fish shine through and I got more than I asked for when I picked up some salvinis from him. They're doin' fine mate, btw.

kev

i cant really pay it forward to one person so hear goes

than you to every forum member for keeping me up late moderating your dribble :) seeing the love

seriously it dose keep me amused . and I'm learning allot of you guys n gals

oh and Bjorn thanks mate allays able to pick something up on his way past and drop it off seeings i bearly get out , you've really helped me out ,

and a big thank you to an unknown mysterious man that has this cool place wear we all hang out chill yell laugh cry

yeah you ya big softy .

john

yep Blackraven gets the big addy...just picked up some fry and pretty much got twice what I was offered...along with free food and good converstaion...i reckon thats a winner all round...and what goes around comes around...so keep the good vibes vibin...

yes, nev is top bloke and wellsey, dff (thanks for the umbees and food) numerous others which i forgot their username sorry.

all of my experiences here have been good apart from a very few bad ones (normally when im trying to sell something)

ya Ray is a top guy Love ya Ray lol

Pete is one of the good guys as well

You meet a lot of nice people on here

Take it form me I have met a ton of them over the last 12 months lol

Thanks for the fish and a good chat people well done

back at ya Roo, fooook we has known each other for a long time hey!!!!!!!!!!! and i dun even hate ya, good work :)