I had the same trouble with bunnings, one day they are there, gone the next. They told me it was because the Head store in Melbourne wasn't selling them (not a rural shop.....) and they had to make budget cutbacks, so anything the Head store couldn't move got tossed out of every bunnings..... But that's what the head of the plumbing department in Ippy told me..

Edited by Merkinater

Thanks everyone for the posts. I think something like this should be stickied because I guarentee its not just me having this trouble.

FYI I found out last night from a mate that you can also get them from an irrigation shop at slacks creek. 52 Moss Street, Slacks Creek.

Edited by dylan1
spelling

bunnings at rothwell has them i bought 4 50mm ones last night they had some smaller sizes aswell. on special till the end of the week aswell.

If you are looking at bunnings they are hiding in the garden area near the hoses .

Other wise the best place i have found is as brock mentioned "The Irragation Shop" Moss st Slacks creek.

Alson they have good prices on return pumps and any other fitting you need really a one stop shop.