flipingout

tank and fish pics

Looks awesome.

Love the stingray. Your box :) is so cool. Im hopeing to get a 3x2x1.5 soon so i can get more fish.

Putting some picks of my 2 foot with my new fish that i got today in it.

Should be up in a few mins.

p.s. I still want those calvus, just very poor atm

Heres some pics of mine

Fish:

1. Fat molly (to cycle the tank)

2. Dwarf lion

3. 2 Yellow tail-blue damsels

Pics:

http://koalatelecom.com.au/~ashman01/images/2foot1.jpg

http://koalatelecom.com.au/~ashman01/images/2foot2.jpg

http://koalatelecom.com.au/~ashman01/images/2foot3.jpg

http://koalatelecom.com.au/~ashman01/images/2foot4.jpg

More fish soon.

Abyss's new batch of fish is in now but not for sale till next tuesday.

Update on my 2foot (Soon to be 3foot)

New Fish:

2 new Sea urchins

5 new dansels (altho 1 died and 1 became lobster food)

1 amazing looking lobster (unknown species)

2 Leather jackets

2 Barbed fortusks (sorry about spelling)

2 Snails

Goodfish:

1 new Panther Cod

2 new Black and white Clown fish (breeding pair)

pics:

fishnew1.jpg

Clowns Urchin and lobster

fishnew2.jpg

clown, dansel and cod

fishnew3.jpg

Cod, damsel urchin and leather jacket

fishnew4.jpg

cod

fishnew5.jpg

Lobster and clowns

fishnew6.jpg

Whole tank (you can even see the dwarf lion)

Hope u like. And yes i know its abit crowed but its only for 1 week

Ashman are you serious?

You surley can not be serious about keeping that amont of fish in a 2foot tank :?

That amount would be flat out in a 5 or 6 footer. Attempting to keep thast sort of stock will only harm your fish :(

Flipping out. Where did you get a 4 x 3 x 2. Thats the size I want for my new tank. Do you run a sump? What other equipment are you running?

What water paremeters do you have after 8 weeks?

I dont think your Angel will let you add too many corals.

Ashman are you serious?

You surley can not be serious about keeping that amont of fish in a 2foot tank :?

That amount would be flat out in a 5 or 6 footer. Attempting to keep thast sort of stock will only harm your fish :(

Flipping out. Where did you get a 4 x 3 x 2. Thats the size I want for my new tank. Do you run a sump? What other equipment are you running?

I dont think so,

Altho there is alot of fish i have about 7kg of live rock and all my fish (apart from the clowns and the dwarf) they are all extremely small fish about 1inch. I also have 2 filters (internal and an external).

Also my lobster (which i found it is a painted crayfish) has eaten 3 of my damsels now so i have 2 left.

Ashman are you serious?

I dont think so,

Altho there is alot of fish i have about 7kg of live rock and all my fish (apart from the clowns and the dwarf) they are all extremely small fish about 1inch. I also have 2 filters (internal and an external).

Also my lobster (which i found it is a painted crayfish) has eaten 3 of my damsels now so i have 2 left.

The Crayfish is an opportunistic feeder. Yr fish, specially Damsals, would need to be ill for them not to be able to avoid it. I guess your just pointing out what I have already said.

General rule of thumb for marines is 1kg of live rock to 10litres of water.

These are not like cichlids, they can not do well in over crowded tanks with good filtration. The cod alone would need a 4 ft tank.

Ashman are you serious?

I dont think so,

The Crayfish is an opportunistic feeder. Yr fish, specially Damsals, would need to be ill for them not to be able to avoid it. I guess your just pointing out what I have already said.

General rule of thumb for marines is 1kg of live rock to 10litres of water.

These are not like cichlids, they can not do well in over crowded tanks with good filtration. The cod alone would need a 4 ft tank.

When its bigger yes but not now when its 1.5inches big. I plan on re-homing him in a few months. And i would say it will need a 6-8foot for a full size one as it grows to 70cm.

And yes i plan on upgrading to a 3x2x2 as soon as possible but this 2foot is just my test tank.